Monday, February 27, 2012

A year later...


I was recently called by one of our clients and asked if I could come out and do some work for her in her new office building.  As it was only a few minutes away from her home we stopped by her place afterwards and I got to take a few pictures of the treatments we did last year.

First the Dining Room:
Before
After
Next the Living Room:

Before

After

And one more
I have been shying away from before pictures, but I think these really make a point.  Sometimes just a small amount of fabric, used simply can really make a difference!  You don't need super-expensive hardware, or to the trade only fabric.  But if you want them, I'm happy to oblige too.

1 comment:

  1. nice. the before pictures look olde fashioned haha
    the new curtains are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete