Thursday, January 19, 2012

I only had 5 hours of sleep...

I may have only had 5 hours of sleep in order to make it to this installation, but it was worth it!  Beautiful ceiling mounted open-weave linen sheers are paired with side panels in this Master Bedroom.  I hope to have pictures of the silk drapes from the Master Bathroom new week.  Once those are all taken care of we need to work on the bedding.  My client was thinking about replacing the furniture in the room, but I think the chairs look fantastic, and even more important, they are super comfy.

Hand-draw open weave linen sheers.

Space has been left for the window seat cushion. 

Gorgeous!
Pro-Tip:  I don't care how good they look, if the chairs aren't comfortable then they shouldn't be in your bedroom.  If they are comfortable, but ugly...that I can fix.


Well, back to work for me, 14 hours today and counting.  Good news is at least I am out of the car.  I  know my friends who are truck drivers laugh, but 154.4 miles is more than I should have to do in a day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment