Friday, August 26, 2011

Top and Bottom Sheers...

Several of my recent clients have asked me what a top and bottom sheers are.  Sometimes abbreviated as T+B or T+B sheers, they are sheers  that are held in place with a rod at both the top and bottom of the treatment.

This one features and embroidered sheer.
Some people choose to tie the center with a band (often called a belly band) which will form an hourglass shape.  Others will do the inverse exposing a diamond of unobstructed glass in the middle.  Either way the key thing to remember is that while it will give you an added level of privacy; if light can come through then it is possible for people to see through it too.

P.S.  I have a bonus picture showing three possible configurations of top rod only sheers.  If you would like to see it comment or e-mail me and I will send it to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment