Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A work in progress...

Here is a little something I've been working on with one of my clients.  We're not done yet, but I think the pictures speak for themselves.  that being said I am still going to add captions.  Don't forget to click the pictures to enlarge them.
Unlined inside mount (IB) Roman Shades in the Kitchen.  Why no lining?  Leaving them unlined allows for more light to come through.  

Box pleated Scalloped Valances in the Sun Room.  They look even better in real life, and they hide the shade when retracted.

Master Bathroom Wrapped Swags over Cascades.  Formal, but not too traditional for their tastes.
One more for perspective.
 
One of my favorite pieces.  Arched Cornice Board over stationary panels.
This house came with more than a few real design dilemmas.  When I am finished with the next phase or two I might post about the difficult choices we were faced with.  If you would like to hear about them comment or e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment