Sunday, April 3, 2011

About me...

As of the date of publication I am the General Manger of G Street Fabrics Shop @ Home Services.  I have been a customer of G Street's for 17 years, and an employee for 8.  I can and do sew and strongly recommended that you consider carefully before contracting with anyone who can't.

In the last 8 years I have written well over a thousand contracts and currently meet with between 200 and 300 clients a year.  My average appointment take between 2-4 hours not including travel time and I drive an average of 110 miles a day.

I do not work on commission nor do I have any quotas.  Every day I get up, get ready, and do what I can to help people find what the best option is within their needs and budget range.  While my taste is both formal and traditional, I feel it is not my place to force my taste on the client; but instead to help them find things that they like.

No comments:

Post a Comment